Corporate Membership provides an unlimited number of professional membership subscriptions for employees of member companies. Companies or organizations that are engaged in the production, modification, sale or use of graphene materials for commercial purposes are eligible to join as Corporate Members.
In addition to the benefits received by your employees (see below), Graphene Council Corporate Members receive additional valuable benefits;
- Market Development - The Graphene Council works to promote and support the development of a viable market for graphene and related materials. This includes collecting market information and intelligence, developing promotional communications to inform market participants and providing information to graphene producers that will help them to develop demand for their products.
- Standards - Working with volunteers, we seek to influence the development of industry defined and agree standards that apply to the definition and description of all characteristics of graphene, graphene production and graphene composite materials including agreed nomenclature, physical, chemical, mechanical, electrical and other applicable properties. This will be achieved primarily through the membership of The Graphene Council in the ANSI / ISO Technical Committee (TC) 229 Nanotechnologies and the IEC TC 113 Standards Development Groups.
- Health and Safety Regulations - The Graphene Council will monitor and seek to influence the legal frameworks that currently apply or that are being created that will affect the manufacture, sale, distribution, trade and use of graphene and materials or products of graphene.
- Staffing Solutions - If you are seeking talent for your growing organization, we provide a job board that helps to match qualified scientists, production specialist and other key staff with growing graphene companies.
Join today and your company will receive a complimentary copy of the 2017 Bulk Graphene Pricing Report, a $1,900 value!
- Understand which markets are the best candidates for the industrial scale use of graphene
- Discover current market price points for different forms of graphene materials
- Learn what price points will be needed for graphene to compete effectively with existing materials in targeted markets
- Provides up-to-date, market based intelligence that is valuable for both sellers and buyers of graphene!
Membership Benefits for Employees (unlimited number!)
News - Members receive regular updates on graphene research, developments in commercial applications, and career opportunities.
Graphene Jobs - Exclusive access to information posted on open positions related to graphene in academia, government and commercial organizations.
Networking - Members have the ability to connect with fellow researchers, students and practitioners to share information and solve problems.
Webinars - Free webinars featuring original content and information on graphene developments and commercial applications.
Newsletter - Professionally edited publication with original interviews, content and information from leaders in the global graphene community.
Journal(s) - Together with Springer Nature Publishers we produce “Graphene Technology”, a peer reviewed scientific journal that focuses exclusively on graphene and the translation of research into commercial applications.
BONUS! - Paid members also receive free online access to "Nano Research". NanoResearch from Springer is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Discounts - Members received reduced prices and offers to major graphene conferences and events from Graphene Council partner organizations.
Standards - Members can participate as volunteers and subject matter experts on Graphene Council technical advisory groups. Members receive timely updates as standards are developed that will help foster the effective use of graphene. Corporate Members receive exclusive standards updates and are able to submit specific standards requirements through The Graphene Council.
Marketing - Corporate Members receive exclusive marketing and promotional opportunities as well as representation on the Graphene Producers Council. Corporate Members can use The Graphene Council Member logo on company correspondence and marketing materials. (*Note: This cannot be construed as an endorsement by The Graphene Council.)
Corporate Membership Dues are only USD 2,500 per annum per operating company.