Advanced materials company, First Graphene Limited is pleased to provide this update on its financial and operational performance for the quarter ended 30 June 2020. Appendix 4C quarterly cash flow report follows this update.
• Major sales agreements executed – large scale manufacturing of protective face masks and new resin composites for swimming pools
• Cash receipts from customers quadruple, quarter-onquarter
• Successful entitlement issue raises A$6.2 million
• Strengthened leadership with new appointments
• FGR becomes first Australian company to join EU Graphene Flagship group
• GEIC facility re-opens after COVID-19 restrictions lift