The updated 2019 Bulk Graphene Pricing Report is the most comprehensive, up-to-date and insightful report available on the current bulk graphene material market.
Available EXCLUSIVELY through The Graphene Council!
"Fullerex's bulk graphene pricing report provided a useful addition to our existing market knowledge. Their research is well structured and the analysis is precise and thorough. I would recommend the report to anyone looking to gain a good understanding of the graphene landscape."
James Baker, Director, Graphene Engineering and Innovation Centre (GEIC) at the University of Manchester, UK
- 94 pages, 42,313 words, 18 Tables, 39 diagrams
- Data on production volumes for largest 30 graphene producers
- The most up to date and verified list of over 150 graphene producers, including country, product types and manufacturing method
- Updates and additions in all major industrial application sections
- Updated Executive summary and outlook
- New industrial application area– Water treatment
- New subsections in existing industrial application focus for thermosets (Sealants and adhesives, rigid and flexible foams)
- New subsections in thermal management (Insulation, radiant heaters)
- Updated global supplier list
- Updated producer based pricing data
For Graphene Producers:
- Understand which markets are the best candidates for the industrial scale use of graphene
- Discover current market price points for different forms of graphene materials
- Learn what price points will be needed for graphene to compete effectively with existing materials in targeted markets
For Graphene Buyers and Users:
- Gain transparency into current market prices for different forms of graphene materials
- Discover which markets are viable for graphene as a competitive, functional material
- Improve your knowledge and negotiating position when sourcing bulk graphene materials
This report is available as a Corporate Member Benefit.
Not a member? Join Here.